Carmel Valley Tennis Camp’s VISION
To encourage young people to love the game of tennis in a wholesome and fun camp setting
- Campers come to Carmel Valley Tennis Camp to improve their tennis.
- Good Sportsmanship is the cornerstone of the CVTC program.
- CVTC is electronics free so campers and counselors have a break from technology.
- Camp is fun and engaging.
- CVTC ensures the physical and emotional safety and nurturing of campers.
- CVTC develops a community where we listen to campers, and everyone is included.
- Campers develop skills, friendships and memories that last a lifetime.
- CVTC is a wonderful experience for children.
- tennis is a sport for a lifetime that develops focus, perseverance and great physical health.
- in a balance of hitting lots of balls in game based drills and match play.
- all the off court activities enhance the CVTC experience.
- in the value of play.
- everyone benefits from great role models and mentors.
- our lives are better with healthy and good food.
- in a balanced life.
- in understanding and nurturing child development.
- a beautiful, well maintained, friendly environment contributes to our well being.
- businesses need to be fiscally responsible.
- that having clear and high expectations leads to excellence.
- in being professional, responsible, compassionate and accountable.
- in maintaining good relationships with our community.
- CVTC is a great place to work.
To be the best, most well-balanced, tennis camp in the country for children ages 10-18
Goals of CVTC for campers
- encourage each camper to become a more skilled tennis player.
- teach good sportsmanship.
- encourage each camper to enjoy competition by striving to be their best.
- encourage each camper to develop a greater sense of self confidence.
- encourage positive social skills when interacting with peers and staff.
- encourage personal responsibility.