CVTC is an electronics free camp for campers ages 10-18.
2023 Summer Sessions – Registrations Now Open
|Session 1 – All Levels||June 4 – June 10||1 Week||$1850||Wait List Available for Girls; Wait List Available for Boys|
|Session 2 – All Levels||June 11 – June 24||2 Weeks||$3295||Wait List Available for Girls; Wait List Available for Boys|
|Session 3 – All Levels||June 25 – July 8||2 Weeks||$3295||Wait List Available for Girls; Wait List Available for Boys|
|Session 4 – All Levels||July 9 – July 22||2 Weeks||$3295||Wait List Available for Girls; Wait List Available for Boys|
|Session 5 – All Levels||July 23 – August 5||2 Weeks||$3295||Wait List Available for Girls; Wait List Available for Boys|
|Session 6 – All Levels||August 6 – August 12||1 Week||$1850||Wait List Available for Girls; Wait List Available for Boys|
• 3% Sibling discount per camper per session.
• Campers may enroll in more than one session, but they cannot be consecutive sessions unless their parents pick them up on Saturday at the end of one session and bring them back on Sunday for the start of the next session.
• $100 non-refundable registration fee per camper per session.
• Deposit is $500 plus the $100 registration fee.
All sessions begin on Sunday and end on Saturday
We highly recommend purchasing Camp Tuition Insurance to cover your expenses in the event you should need to cancel. Camp Tuition Insurance is offered by TravMark Insurance, a travel insurance company and not by Carmel Valley Tennis Camp directly. Please remember that Camp Tuition Insurance is the only way to be reimbursed for camp expenses should something unexpected come up for your family.
Cancellations by Nov. 15 receive a full refund less the $100 non-refundable Registration fee per camper and per session.
Cancellations made between Nov. 16 and March 15 receive a refund less the $500 non-refundable deposit and $100 Registration fee per camper and per session.
Cancellations made after March 15, even in the event of an injury or medical reason, receive no refund and the tuition is forfeited. We highly recommend the TravMark Insurance.
Deposits are not transferable when a camper cancels. They cannot be transferred between siblings or when a camper is enrolled in multiple sessions.
Should you need to cancel, please submit your cancellation by email. Your cancellation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from Carmel Valley Tennis Camp.
If Carmel Valley Tennis Camp cannot operate due to a governmental order, you will receive a refund, (or a prorated refund), of the tuition excluding the $500 non-refundable deposit and the $100 Registration fee per camper and per session.
All sessions include:
CVTC tennis program, developed and run by owners/directors, fosters improvement, confidence and love of tennis
- Lessons, match play, daily tennis demos and talks, Center Court for extra help and play
- Sportsmanship is the corner stone of CVTC
- CVTC counselors play college tennis, and are positive, energizing, encouraging, fun and great role models
Campers and Counselors live in cabin style rooms
- Vaulted ceilings, 4 wood bunks, tiled bathroom
- Room Counselors facilitate community living, connections and friendships
Delicious, healthy wholesome kid friendly meals and snacks are prepared and served by our famous camp chefs
Tennis and a Whole Lot more….
- Off court daytime supervised activities: ropes course, archery, pool, hot tub, arts and crafts, basketball, volleyball, ping pong, foosball, board games, lawn games, reading and resting.
- Evening activities planned by the Owners/Directors and run by the Counselors: CVTC Mystery, CVTC Next Top Model, Battle of the Rooms, Night Hike, Campfires, Movie Night, Special Dinner and Dance
Camp t-shirt and camp photo
Landline phone available for campers to call home starting Wednesday afternoon
In addition, two week sessions include:
Camper’s tennis improvement and confidence more than doubles
- Second week builds on the first week (1 plus 1 equals more than 2)
- Delve deeper into skills and match play
Deeper connections with cabin mates and friends
- Increased self-confidence and independence
Tennis and a Whole Lot more….
- CVTC Olympics
- Saturday Relays, BBQue, Casino Night
- Weekend Tournament, DJ & Karaoke
- Additional evening activities: Overnight campout option, CVTC’s Got Talent, Are You Smarter than a CVTC Counselor, Camper’s Choice, Night swimming and hot tubbing
Family owned private tennis camp
Accredited by the American Camp Association = safety, quality, excellence
Boys and Girls Ages 10-18
Beginning players through advanced tournament players
CVTC is Electronics free