2020 Summer Sessions
|Session 1 – All Levels||June 7 – June 13||1 Week||$1550||Wait List Available for Girls; Wait List Available for Boys|
|Session 2 – All Levels||June 14 – June 27||2 Weeks||$2750||Wait List Available for Girls; Wait List Available for Boys|
|Session 3 – All Levels||June 28 – July 11||2 Weeks||$2750||Limited Spaces Available for Girls; Wait List Available for Boys|
|Session 4 – All Levels||July 12 – July 25||2 Weeks||$2750||Wait List Available for Girls; Wait List Available for Boys|
|Session 5 – All Levels||July 26 – August 8||2 Weeks||$2750||2 Space Available for Girls; Wait List Available for Boys|
|Session 6 – All Levels||August 9 – August 15||1 Week||$1550||Wait List Available for Girls; Wait List Available for Boys|
Sessions can be combined for a longer stay. There is $100 fee for campers who stay at camp between sessions.
All sessions begin on Sunday and end on Saturday
All sessions include:
CVTC tennis program, developed and run by owners/directors, fosters improvement, confidence and love of tennis
- Lessons, match play, daily tennis demos and talks, Center Court for extra help and play
- Sportsmanship is the corner stone of CVTC
- CVTC counselors play college tennis, and are positive, energizing, encouraging, fun and great role models
Campers and Counselors live in cabin style rooms
- Vaulted ceilings, 4 wood bunks, tiled bathroom
- Room Counselors facilitate community living, connections and friendships
Delicious, healthy wholesome kid friendly meals and snacks are prepared and served by our famous camp chefs
Tennis and a Whole Lot more….
- Off court daytime supervised activities: ropes course, archery, pool, hot tub, arts and crafts, basketball, volleyball, ping pong, foosball, board games, lawn games, reading and resting.
- Evening activities planned by the Owners/Directors and run by the Counselors: Tennis Carnival, CVTC Mystery, CVTC Next Top Model, Night Hike and Campfire, Movie Night, Special Dinner and Dance
Camp t-shirt and camp photo
Landline phone available for campers to call home starting Wednesday afternoon
In addition, 2 week sessions include:
Tennis improvement and confidence more than doubles
- Second week builds on the first week (1 plus 1 equals more than 2)
- Delve deeper into skills and match play
- Wednesday afternoon Tournament – College Match format
Deeper connections with cabin mates and friends
- Increased self-confidence and independence
Tennis and a Whole Lot more….
- CVTC Olympics
- Saturday Relays, BBQue, Casino Night
- Sunday trip to Carmel including dinner and games on the beach
- Additional evening activities: Overnight campout option, Renaissance Relays, CVTC’s Got Talent, Are You Smarter than a CVTC Counselor, Camper’s Choice, Night swimming and hot tubbing
Pay a $400 deposit per child per session and pay the balance on May 1.
Pay a $400 deposit per child per session and choose the monthly installment plan.
Pay in full at the completion of your application.
If you are enrolling more than one child from the same immediate family each child will receive a 5% discount
Cancellations made by Jan 15 receive a full refund less a $100 administrative fee.
Cancellations made between Jan 15 and May 1 receive a refund less the $400 deposit.
Cancellations made after May 1, even in the event of an injury or medical reason, receive no refund and the tuition is forfeited.
Deposits are not transferable when a camper cancels. They cannot be transferred between siblings or when a camper is enrolled in multiple sessions.
We highly recommend the purchase of tuition insurance: TravMark