Purpose & Values
He had an absolute blast!! He was sad after he left and said oh no, now i have to wait a whole ‘nother year to go back!! It is the apex of his existence.Mexico City, Mexico
Carmel Valley Tennis Camp’s VISION
To provide the opportunities for people to improve their lives and their contributions to society
- Campers come to Carmel Valley Tennis Camp to improve their tennis.
- CVTC exists for our campers.
- Camp is fun, which we define as being joyfully engaged in the pursuit of excellence.
- CVTC ensures the physical and emotional safety and nurturing of campers.
- CVTC develops a community where no one is left out and campers are heard.
- Campers develop skills, friendships and memories that last a lifetime.
- CVTC is a wonderful experience for children.
- tennis is a sport for a lifetime.
- in good sportsmanship.
- in a balance of hitting lots of balls and playing the game.
- all the off court activities enhance the CVTC experience.
- everyone needs great role models and mentors.
- our lives are better with healthy and good food.
- in a balanced life.
- in educating children and nurturing their development.
- a beautiful, well maintained, friendly environment nurtures our well being.
- businesses need to be fiscally responsible.
- in running a tight ship with clear and high expectations.
- in being professional, responsible and accountable.
- in maintaining good relationships with our community.
- in the value of play.
- CVTC is a great place to work.
To be the best, most well-balanced, tennis camp in the country for children ages 10-18
Goals of CVTC for our campers
- encourage each camper to become a more skilled tennis player.
- teach good sportsmanship.
- encourage each camper to enjoy competition by striving to be their best.
- encourage each camper to develop a greater sense of self confidence
- encourage positive social skills when interacting with peers, members of the opposite sex, and staff.
- encourage personal responsibility.
Carmel Valley, CA 93924
Fax: (866) 809-9089